Here are the rules. In buying tickets and attending Pettafiesta you are agreeing to be bound by the rules. Please note this is a family friendly festival.
– Wristbands must be worn at all times. Anyone not wearing a wristband will be asked to leave.
– The site will open 4.30pm Friday and close 4.30pm Sunday. The gates will be closed overnight allowing exit but no re-entry until 8.30am Sunday morning.
– Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
– No open fires, chinese lanterns or fireworks on site please. Please use disposable barbecues responsibly and only in the camping area. Feel free to cook your breakfast on the campfire on Sunday morning at your own risk.
– No illegal substances, drugs or nitrous oxide or “legal highs” are allowed on site. Anyone disorderly or behaving anti-socially will be ejected
– Please take your rubbish home
– Please look after your children at all times – there is open water on site and other hazards
– Be aware the site is uneven. We recommend you bring an electric torch if camping.
– Booked performers may be subject to change
– No access will be allowed on or off site between the hours of 1am and 8.30am.
– No trading on site without our permission
– Well behaved dogs who don’t mind loud music, noise or small children, who can look after themselves, clear up their own mess and who are happy to be kept on leads at all times are permitted provided they have well-behaved owners.
– There will be no ticket refunds other than for the cancellation of the festival
– Pettafiesta is produced by Viva La Visa Ltd. Viva La Visa Ltd accepts no liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event, including damage to personal property unless to the extent caused directly by our negligence.